🚀 Embark on a Journey Where Your Talents Take Flight and Creativity Dances into Existence! Together, We Shape Extraordinary Creations that Know No Bounds.
Senior Video Editor
- Edit raw video footage into polished, professional-quality videos, ensuring proper sequencing, pacing, and continuity.
- Enhance video quality by adjusting color, lighting, and audio elements. Optimize visuals and sound for clarity and impact.
- Collaborate with content creators to refine and execute the narrative vision.
- Multimedia Integration: Incorporate graphics, text overlays, animations, and other visual elements to enhance the video’s message and aesthetics.
- Edit and synchronize audio tracks, including dialogue, music, and sound effects. Ensure audio quality and clarity, and make adjustments as needed.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, adhere to project timelines, and ensure timely delivery of finished videos.
- Minimum of 4 years experience , Proven experience in video editing, with a strong portfolio showcasing a range of creative and technical skills.
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously.
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography.
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life.
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions.
- Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and find creative solutions.
- A portfolio showcasing your previous video editing work is required.
What is it like to work at Immrsv?
If you’ve spoken with someone who works at Immrsv, you’ve probably heard that our people are our most valuable asset. Our diversity, both in terms of professional experience and culture, is the company’s greatest strength. By being a part of Immrsv, you will learn the best practices and technical tools to help growing your career, expertise across different regions and industries. As a member of the team, you’ll be encouraged to contribute by applying your ideas while playing an instrumental role in the company’s development and growth. Within this role, you’ll support leading international institutions & companies with the data and information required to fuel key business decisions.